- India will launch all the small & medium satellites of Russia at a zero profit basis.
- Russia will outsource all the small & medium launches to ISRO.
- India will use both of the launch pads(one at sriharikota & other which is under development) for Russian satellite launches at priority basis.
- Russia will concentrate its energies in developing advanced manned space vehicles.
- The joint venture entity will bid for COTS for NASA.
- In return Russia will provide docking tech to isro to incorporate in GSLV.
- GSLV will be used for COTS.
- India will provide for 75% of the funding requirments of the entity.
This entity will help to Russia and India both to tap the emerging space industry. Russia will also get funding for its cash strapped Space industry.
India will benefit technologically and reduce its time required to develop techs for manned space exploration.